Los Angeles, CA – Westwood Financial LLC, a leading real estate investment firm, announced completion today of a three-year project to overhaul technology and improve its internal systems and processes. As part of the successful completion of this initiative, the company:
- Selected and implemented MRI Software as the company’s ERP and Accounting platform. Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of real estate software applications and hosted solutions
- Completed a comprehensive redesign of its corporate website, www.westfin.com
- Partnered with several third-party software providers to automate manual and labor-intensive processes, improving company efficiency and internal controls, including:
- AvidXchange, the largest B2B payment network in the US, to automate its accounts payable and payment processes
- SAP Concur, an online travel and expense report management platform and SAP subsidiary (NYSE SAP), to better manage and audit its corporate and employee travel expense
- ClickPay, an electronic payment platform owned by RealPage (NASDAQ RP), to create an online portal for its tenants and streamline its accounts receivable processes
- Transitioned to a paperless document management system, which included the implementation of DocuSign for online document execution.
- Made significant investments in the company’s hardware and network infrastructure to optimize performance, improve redundancy and enhance security.
- The implementation of these systems and transition of company processes to meet institutional standards has improved employee efficiency, generated significant cost savings, and well positions the company for future growth.