Legal in Los Angeles, CA
The Leasing Paralegal will be responsible for many essential aspects of drafting and completing retail leases, amendments, assignments and other lease related documents. Additionally, the Leasing Paralegal will assist the Property Management team and provide support in other areas, such as Acquisition and Disposition, Corporate, and Compliance.
- Primarily responsible for negotiating and drafting lease agreements, assignments, extensions, amendments, termination of leases and other lease related documents.
- Prepare letter agreements, vendor agreements, license agreements, access agreements, estoppel certificates and other legal documents.
- Track the progress of all drafted documents.
- Willing and able to work overtime when necessary
- Other duties and assignments as assigned
- At least 5 years prior experience in commercial real estate (retail)
- Must have retail leasing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous work habits
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to work well and negotiate effectively with a wide variety of personalities
- Professional attitude and an internal customer-service orientation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft and Office suite of services
- Bachelor’s Degree, paralegal certificate, or equivalent work experience required
Thank you for applying to Westwood Financials. We will review your resume and get back to you shortly.VISIT OUR BLOG